• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Random Facts

Marie

Registered Member
Like it says, post a random fact :)

President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
At approximately 6:07pm (MST) during the Spring Equinox, it is possible to balance a raw egg on it's tip.

I just learned this last week in fact.. I believe the time is a bit different each year though, but try it out next year. :D

Tido

Did you know...
The guillotine was actually invented in Halifax, Yorkshire, England...:-o

Ghost

Registered Member
Walt Disney was scorned by his father for wanting to draw, so he moved out at a very young age and tried to get work, which was pretty hopeless at the time. Finally a church allowed him to be their janitor and offered him a dumpy shed-like space in the back to sleep in. It was there, during one of his periods of depression, when he saw a mouse skitter across the floor that gave him the idea for Mickey and made him believe that this was what God wanted him to do.

pindra

Do you know that...
The Himalayas are home to the top five highest mountains in the world.