Rams release Marc Bulger

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I've always liked Bulger, pretty good QB who had a nice run until Jackson got a little nicked up, he lost his recievers and his O-line fell apart.

Looks like they'll be drafting Bradford after all, huh?

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Yeah this looks like Bradford is a lock, which is exciting and a good idea in my eyes. In the current League based on so much passing, we need the help.

I do wish Marc all the best, he's a good guy who hopefully will end up somewhere with a damn good O-Line, lol.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

He'll land a nice backup job somewhere. He'll be good to mentor a young QB.

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Can anyone think of a team that would benefit with him starting? Maybe Oakland?

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This isnt surprising at all, I don't really blame him for the bad play of the Rams in recent years. He's shown that he can be a good quarterback if he gets a good offensive line and wide receivers. He just hasn't had that in recent years.

7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he'd be a nice backup in Pittsburgh behind Big Ben. He went to West Virginia so it makes sense. There are no starting jobs out there for him I dont think.

8. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

it is about time bulger was sent packing...

the rams were nice to release him now though so he can go and find work...

9. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Yeah I hope that he winds up somewhere that he will be wanted for mentoring a young QB. He's a great QB but the ram's haven't helped him out with the O-line or the receiving corps.

10. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

dont they have a young kid behind Ben...Dixon maybe? from oregon?