Rams bring in Brian Westbrook for physical

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

The Rams had free agent Brian Westbrook in town for a physical on Saturday.

Source: Rotoworld.com...

I would love to add Westbrook to the Rams...as long as he's healthy...

2. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Yeah that would be a good fit for the Rams if he is healthy, it'll be nice for the Rams to finally get a backup for Jackson so he doesn't have to be the work horse.

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

It would be a great two-back system in STL if he signs. Westbrook brings a pass-catching back while Jackson is the pure RB.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That would be a sick signing for the Rams if they did this. Jackson is one of the best running backs in the league but he breaks down pretty easily. Westbrook can come in for 10-15 running plays a game and he can also be a weapon as a wide receiver. He's also a great blocker which a lot of people don't know about.

If healthy this could be huge for the Rams.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I like Westbrook, but it wouldn't be "incredible" for the St Louis Rams...he's far from the player he used to be. It would be a solid signing though because we all know that the Rams could use any weapons they could possibly get their hands on right now.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

If Westbrook is healthy its an awesome signing but he hasn't been able to stay healthy recently.

I doubt he'll cost us much so its low risk/high reward.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

If I was Westbrook, I'd hang it up. His brain is scrambled and I'm sure if he signs with the Rams, he'll add at least one more concussion. But I agree, if he could stay healthy it's be a great pick up for the Rams.