Movies Rambo4

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't know if you guys know this but on January 25th they will be releasing the new Rambo movie at the movie theaters. Im a huge Rambo fan, and I'm really excited for this new movie. Once again we all know that these movies dont have great acting, but the action is really good, and I cannot wait to see this movie. I was wondering if there was other people that were excited as well?

2. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

In a phrase, "big lulz." When I saw the trailer, I couldn't stop laughing. It's just so cheesy looking. That being said, there should be some kick ass gun fights/ridiculous acts of violence.

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

This is going to be so shitty. We got dibs on a huge Rambo IV display at the theater. We're gonna set it up in a field and record it being destroyed by multiple things. Should be fun.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I was actually kinda looking forward to it until they released the trailer that used that damn Drowning Pool song, "Bodies." That caused it to loose pretty much all credibility for me.

5. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

That's a stupid way of sizing up a movie just because of the song being used in a trailer. I've seen movies with crappy trailers that turned out to be awesome and vice versa. The reason I think this looks stupid is because the first three (while very violent which is good) were crappy. Who knows, maybe this one will finally be good, but I'm not getting my hopes up. At least it isn't Over The Top 2 lol.

6. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I have heard that that was coming out. I haven't seen the trailer yet, but I am worried about them doing the Rambo thing to much. I will still see it, I am one for action.

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Wow, this is the first time, I've heard of this news.

I'm not too big of a Rambo fan, but I"ve seen 2 of them.

8. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I think that the movie looks good. I have seen the trailer for it. I didn't follow the trailer very well, but they probably did that on purpose to get people asking questions. But beings that it is Rambo, should see a lot of guns, explosions and etc. Rambo type of stuff.

9. Felicity

Felicity Registered Member

is this Rambo stuff ever gonna end, jeez.