• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rainy Days and Mondays...

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
What gets you down?

For me it's people who don't appreciate the things they have.

Anyone who takes everything for granted.

What one thing will always make your day seem meh?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
It greatly annoys me how down I get for no reason I can understand. This morning is a prime example, I was angry, upset and depressed this morning and really didn't want to see anyone. I still went into work and I feel a bit better now and I put it down to lack of sleep and being tired. It annoys me because I know I have things good but I can't seem to control it. No one thing seems to get me down but I can become down for no reason.

Bliss

Sally Twit
People that put themselves down
When people give up on their dreams
Death
Time of the month

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
selfish inconsiderate unsafe drivers
people who don't appreciate what they have
people who don't say thank you for small favors like holding the door open

and hitting a bunny on my way to take the varmint to school :cry:

shelgarr

Registered Member
--Days when I make too many errors in my tennis game (like yesterday).
--Thinking about our assets and joblessness. We are in no danger (due to years of good finances) but it weighs heavily even though I try to deny it.
--Missing my dog
--Too many school obligations this week
--Have to remind a client today she owes me money

Maybe those are all just daily pressures, but one being prone to depression, they can also be triggers.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
When things I'm excited for get cancelled, I get down. Although, feeling down is definitely worth having felt excited haha.

Seeing friends argue about petty things gets me down too.

Family doing stupid things, also.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Underappreciation.

if I go out of my way to make something that took alot of effort and I put alot of heart into it... and it doesnt get near the appreciation I was expecting out of it, that depresses me.

But you also got to take into consideration I have an incredibly low expectation from people... so when that expectation is broken... its even more depressing than you'd think. Because truth be told I dont have faith in most people, and I generally expect to be spit on. So yeah.... when that Thresh hold is broken, its sort of an insult to injury kinda thing

TradedMyPearls

Registered Member
Really hot days send me into a pretty dark place. Losing a patient (animal) at work always throws me off for a few days too.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
-Rainy days
-Sundays
-Monotonous days when I go work-home-work-home.
-Not keeping in touch with my old friends. The feeling I have when an old friend has forgotten/doesn't care to call me anymore.
-The weird feeling I get when meeting a friend after a very very long time and there's nothing to talk about because our lives have changed so much that it's unable to find common points to discuss.

Malice

Registered Member
- Ungrateful people, I mean a nice little "thank you" would be nice.
- Drifting away from those who used to be my best friends. I'm going through this, and it greatly depresses me.
- That time of the month, especially when it comes when you're not prepared.
- The fact that I just don't have the ability to trust someone completely.