• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Rainman

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As anyone seen this movie? I did and it's such a good movie it's incredible. If you don't know about it's with Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman, Hoffman plays a (retard) and Tom Cruise is his brother, and he did not know he had a brother till is father passed away, and he wants to take care of him, also Hoffman character remembers everything. If you havn't seen go rent it's worth it.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Yes this movie is awesome. I'll watch anything with Dustin Hoffman in it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he deserved that oscar he won for is role, because I am sure it's really hard to act like the way he did, he really impressed me, also Tom Cruise did a good job, he's a very good actor. Also I am still waiting for the sequel lol.

A

Angel03

It's been awhile but yeah I have seen this movie. A hillarious movie. Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise really made the movie and something I could definitely watch over and over.