• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rainbow/Shades Colors

viLky

ykLiv
Sort of like two ideas in one. The first one probably won't go over as well.

• Rainbow Color - Is it possible to select a font where each word you type it become a different color. Ex: The cow fell down and got impregnated. The = red, cow = blue, fell = black, down = gold, and = green, got = red, impregnated = blue.
And...

• Shaded Color - Different shades into the whole post. Let's say you pick blue; you begin your post with the darkest shade of blue and by the time you end it it'll be aqua blue. As you post the color of your words gets lighter and lighter.
Yes? No? I just wanted to throw this idea out there.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe but a lot of these text formatting codes only work on Internet Explorer. They are kind of 90's for the most part and newer browsers didn't bother to support them.

viLky

ykLiv
Won't it be a strain on the eyes having the text change colour so often?
Most likely. I just wanted to throw the idea out there. An idea to think about if you ever want to use it or if it inspires another idea off of this one.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm sure Chaos will like that font color.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I vote no. Rainbow? Seriously? Terrible idea.