• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raiders sign Maurice Jones Drew

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
@TDdaily: Report: Maurice Jones-Drew Signs With Oakland Raiders http://t.co/r81y6jdJuQ #Raiders

The raiders keep improving their team. This is a great addition and if McFadden can stay healthy then that's a dangerous running back duo in Oakland.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raiders finally do something smart here. I like this pickup alot.

MJD still has some juice left in the tank.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
If MJD and McFadden stay healthy, their run game will be very good, but that's a BIG "if."

smh122

Registered Member
Raider shore up their line in the draft, and then the Chiefs go to the bottom of the division

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm not an Oakland fan, but I like what they have done this off-season. The signing of Matt Schaub could be a genius move (if he plays as well as he did two years ago). The signing of Jones-Drew could also be huge. If the owner stays out of the decisions of the coach, Oakland could be an interesting team to watch.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
I'm not an Oakland fan, but I like what they have done this off-season. The signing of Matt Schaub could be a genius move (if he plays as well as he did two years ago). The signing of Jones-Drew could also be huge. If the owner stays out of the decisions of the coach, Oakland could be an interesting team to watch.
I didn't like the addition of Schaub. He struggled last year with a better team around him, so how will he do better with a worse team around him? He'd be a good backup QB though for a QB like Blake Bortles or Teddy Bridgewater.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I also fear Schaub won't be good on Oakland but hey maybe he finds what he had in the recent past and carries them to a new QB in a couple of years