• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rage Against the Machine

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Does anyone else really, really want to see them reform to write a new album, or more albums?

I really wish I could make it to one of the festivals to see their show, but alas, I am poor.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Yes I'd love to hear a new album but from what I heared about their conflicts after reforming I wouldn't hold my breath. Shame I couldnt afford to go see them play that would have been one hell of an experience.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
What kind of conflicts have they had?

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Well a friend of mine is a big Rage fan and he told me that there was still some bad blood circulating between the group. Now that I've actually looked into it though it seems that turned out to be a rumour. I did find a quote from Tom Morello that was on babblemouth.com and he expresses uncertainty about new material,
There are no plans to do that… That's a whole other ball of wax right there. Writing and recording albums is a whole different thing than getting back on the bike (laughs), you know, and playing these songs. But I think that the one thing about the Rage Catalog is that to me none of it feels dated. You know, it doesn't feel at all like a nostalgia show. It feels like these are songs that were born and bred to be played now.