• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RadioHead's Downloadable Album

califbob

Registered Member
RadioHead - Warm Glow (downloadable album)

Have you downloaded your RadioHead album yet?

Cannot afford to download the album. Fear not!

A third of the people who downloaded the album from RadioHead's website offered $0.00 when asked how much they would pay. The average bid was $21 and they even received bids as high as $145 - more than four times the list price.

I might download the album later today after I finish my regularly scheduled work. It sounds like a great deal and is a sign of things to come.

Let's hope more recording artists see it this way. Not likely though.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Yeah I downloaded it but it's called 'In rainbows'? I dont know about warm glow? It's a great album and the whole system of 'how much would you pay?' is fantastic. Unfortunately my download was corrupted so I had to get it off bittorrent but its a great album none the less.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How does the "how much would you pay" system work? I went to the site and didn't really understand what was going on. I kept adding it to my cart by accident and finally I just closed the window.

Psyco

Food Whore
I want to get it, but i don't want to be a cheapass and not pay anything. I'd feel really bad if i did that... (or i'll just spoof my IP when i do it)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Don't you just put in zero dollars as what you want to pay?

Psyco

Food Whore
I finally managed to get a copy of this album, and i don't think its too good. Its not like their older albums, which I didn't like too much.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
From what I've heard, 3/5 people paid $0 for it and felt that is about as much as it was worth.

MegaMike

Registered Member
I enjoy it for the most part. There isn't a song that I don't like on there. Some songs I don't listen to much. There are a few amazing songs, but none that top their amazing songs from past albums. Its solid, but short, and I'm rather glad I didn't pay for it. I don't think I'd be satisfied if I bought it in a store for 12 bucks.