Radio Morning Shows or Podcasts

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I looked all over for some sort of Radio/Podcast rated section but low and behold we have nothing of that sort. None the less, I got to thinking that it could work out here. Because for as long as I've had an everyday morning routine I've had a Radio Morning show to lead me through it. News, Sports, Ramblings, and whatever talk in the morning have all kept me in a happy little Routine for as long as I can remember.

Do you have a Radio Morning Show you listen to Regularly? Or if you dont have a Radio show in the morning, do you have one at some other time of day you listen to. Or if you dont have a Radio show... what about a Podcast that you keep on thats become part of your daily routine?

~~~~~

Currently I've been listening to the Adam Corolla Podcast. Its only been out for 5 episodes so far, but its damn good. Jumped to 1st on the itunes downloads with over 2 million in just the first couple releases. Damn good show I'd recommend to just about anyone. His show tanked that was on the FM radio, so he made the jump from Regulated Radio to podcast and as far as I'm concerned it was his best move yet.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I used to listen to a morning show on Triple M which is one of the radio stations in Aus, and listened to that on the way to school or work.

I also used to listen to a podcast which was a late night show called the Spoonman which was on the same station, but was late at night, and I wanted to get a good sleep so I just listened to it the next day.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'd almost forgot about the late night shows. I'd listen to Love line with Dr. Drew & Adam Corolla back in the day. Thats sorta where I got hooked on Corolla.

A long long time ago I used to rely on this show called "The Front Row" in the mornings. I listened to that from the Early Nineties 'till about 2005 or 2006, one of the two. They got booted off the air for to many airtime violations. I guess they were getting the station fined like crazy :hah:

It was real sucky to lose them, alot of my morning revolved around that show. When they went off the air I bounced around a little bit to a few other stations until I found Adam Corolla had his own show. I'd listened to that from 2006 up until a week ago when that show got the boot also.

and Now I'm trying out the podcast thing.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The radio morning show i listen to is elvis duran in the morning. i listen to it every morning and the great thing about their show is phone taps where they prank call people and ticked them off.

Before the elvis duran in the morning show, they had valentine in the morning and i liked that show more

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I learn new things daily. I don't even know what podcast meant before this thread (that made me google it).

I used to follow an early morning show that talked about pregnancy and raising children. That was when I was pregnant. I'll just listen to it while I'm doing something else. Then later it was already a pain for me to get up early to catch it so I just stopped. I rarely listen to radio now except when I'm in the cab or when we're on a long road trip. There's a political talk time that I find interesting to listen to at RTL station.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I listen to Lex and Terry every morning, they are hilarious and have days like drunk bitch friday where they have a girl come in and they get her drunk for the whole day. This morning they had a chick sing the cookie monster song in the cookie monster voice, and then had her say panties in a sexy voice, and then the cookie monster. lol

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I used to listen to a morning show on Triple M which is one of the radio stations in Aus, and listened to that on the way to school or work.

I also used to listen to a podcast which was a late night show called the Spoonman which was on the same station, but was late at night, and I wanted to get a good sleep so I just listened to it the next day.
Yeah, same here. I listen to Triple M on my phone when I am waiting for the bus for school. As for sports radio, I am a daily listener to 1116 SEN. They are bloody awesome, yet I do prefer them over Triple M when it comes to listening to live footy games. They are not biased, like Triple M.

Vallentina

Registered Member
I listen to Lex and Terry every morning, they are hilarious and have days like drunk bitch friday where they have a girl come in and they get her drunk for the whole day. This morning they had a chick sing the cookie monster song in the cookie monster voice, and then had her say panties in a sexy voice, and then the cookie monster. lol
I listen to them when I get the chance, but some mornings I'm out the door before they come on. They are funny as hell!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'd almost forgot about the late night shows. I'd listen to Love line with Dr. Drew & Adam Corolla back in the day. Thats sorta where I got hooked on Corolla.
I used to listen to Love Line almost every night for several years back in middle school and high school. Adam and Drew are awesome. What Adam's podcast like? What kind of stuff does he talk about?