Radio exposure!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by AngelsPeak, May 10, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I was on the radio this morning regarding my runaway bride auction. I had to laugh after listening. I am so sick today that I truly had to drag myself out of bed! When I heard them talking about my auction, I got so excited that I called, and they did a quick rundown of it (exposure is exposure) But now everyone is probably going to remeber that I was the one with the clothespin on my nose LOL :D Grrrrrrrrr!

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I just checked out your auction and had a really good laugh! I think this is the best thing on ebay!

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

It's all about the laughter! I'm sure you (Mr Cheeto) of all people can relate to that! :D

4. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

Good going on the radio exposure! Hope you had more fun with it then I did....lol
    & I hope you get better soon!

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

TY! Allergies, on top of catching my daughters cold have made me one miserable person! One of these days, I'm going to learn to stay in bed and do nothing!

6. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

ahh, I have allergies too! Not sure what it is that sets me off but it drives me nuts!!
    As for staying it bed & doing nothing? Yeah, right! You know in a mothers world that will never happen! lol :)

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Another day like this and I'm afraid I might start to look like my avatar! :eek:hno:

8. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

Hee hee hee - that's the ONE good thing about being sick and not feeling like eating. You lose weight! Of course, I always seem to find it as soon as I'm feeling better!
    That's great about the radio exposure! :)