radial blur eye background [intermediate]

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by moose, Mar 6, 2006.

1. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

This tutorial is a little bit harder because of positioning.

Step:1 Make new canvas. I used 425x100

Step:2 Go to FILTER>RENDER>LENSE FLARE. Select movie prime and brightness 160. Make three of them exactly where i put mine.
    [​IMG]
    Step:3 Go to IMAGE>ADJUSTMENTS>DASTURATE. Then go to FILTER>BLUR>RADIAL BLUR. Set it to Spiral and best. Number at 100.
    [​IMG]
    Step:4 Then go to FILTER>STYLEIZE>FIND EDGES. Press CTRL I. ( yes it will be black as so is mine)
    [​IMG]
    Step:5 Go to FILTER>RENDER>LIGHTING EFFECTS. Make it so it looks bright like mines.
    [​IMG]
    Step:6 Then go back to FILTER>BLUR>RADIAL BLUR. Set it to 35 best spiral or zoom.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Step:7 Now add some color by going to IMAGE> ADJUSTMENTS> HUE/SATURATION. set it to color. then choose your colors. I use 200/50/-35
    [​IMG]

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

moose...do you just like unicolor images or do you not know how to make something more than one color...jw

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's not to bad, I wouldn't be able to do that, well that's also because I really suck at making graphics. Good job.

4. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Unicolor images are best IMO. They make things look better than to have a whole ton of colors and making it as complicated as possible. It attracts the eye to have things match like he does.

I like this tutorial...but I am currently having fun with my PS prog. at the moment.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

^well that's a personal preferance that i dont share i guess...but that looks extremely dull to me

6. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

Dude, these tuts you're doing are a great idea! Good work!

7. moose

k just tryin to help. came up w/ this one by just messing around

8. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Hey; I'm kind've embaressed to say that I'm stuck on the first step. How do you make it look like that exactly. I'll follow what you did and I don't get the three light points at all. I am still stuck with a blank document. Should I set my documents back grounds to black automaticcaly>?

9. moose

yes at the begining make it black. then when at the lens flare thing you can move it any where on the canvas. position it as i did on mine.
    you will have to do it 3 times.