• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

radial blur eye background [intermediate]

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
This tutorial is a little bit harder because of positioning.

Step:1 Make new canvas. I used 425x100

Step:2 Go to FILTER>RENDER>LENSE FLARE. Select movie prime and brightness 160. Make three of them exactly where i put mine.

Step:3 Go to IMAGE>ADJUSTMENTS>DASTURATE. Then go to FILTER>BLUR>RADIAL BLUR. Set it to Spiral and best. Number at 100.

Step:4 Then go to FILTER>STYLEIZE>FIND EDGES. Press CTRL I. ( yes it will be black as so is mine)

Step:5 Go to FILTER>RENDER>LIGHTING EFFECTS. Make it so it looks bright like mines.

Step:6 Then go back to FILTER>BLUR>RADIAL BLUR. Set it to 35 best spiral or zoom.

Step:7 Now add some color by going to IMAGE> ADJUSTMENTS> HUE/SATURATION. set it to color. then choose your colors. I use 200/50/-35

Blur

iPimp
moose...do you just like unicolor images or do you not know how to make something more than one color...jw

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's not to bad, I wouldn't be able to do that, well that's also because I really suck at making graphics. Good job.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Unicolor images are best IMO. They make things look better than to have a whole ton of colors and making it as complicated as possible. It attracts the eye to have things match like he does.

I like this tutorial...but I am currently having fun with my PS prog. at the moment.

Blur

iPimp
^well that's a personal preferance that i dont share i guess...but that looks extremely dull to me

S

SOAD2k8

Dude, these tuts you're doing are a great idea! Good work!

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Hey; I'm kind've embaressed to say that I'm stuck on the first step. How do you make it look like that exactly. I'll follow what you did and I don't get the three light points at all. I am still stuck with a blank document. Should I set my documents back grounds to black automaticcaly>?

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
yes at the begining make it black. then when at the lens flare thing you can move it any where on the canvas. position it as i did on mine.
you will have to do it 3 times.