Racist Camera

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by DinoFlintstone, Dec 24, 2009.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Aye, was watching a video on YouTube about this, and while I was there I scrolled down to the comments and read one that said "HP will come out and give this statement about our hard employees are working on this situation and that they're aware and thank the people for bringing up this problem.". Sure enough:
    lol

Oh, and I'm shocked about how many people bash HP after this. It wasn't like it was their intent to make a device that didn't have enough lighting, it just happened. Hope there doesn't become an Internet meme about HP computers.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is some funny shit lol....

I feel bad for HP....I'm sure it wasn't there intention, it just happens lol.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's so fucking funny how quickly everyone wants to call racism, it shows how much of a racist society we really are. Oh no, the camera cannot detect darker hues and thus, darker skin, it must be a KKK conspiracy to prevent blacks from surfing the net with their cameras and chatting with sexy singles! THE MAN CAN'T HOLD A BROTHA DOWN.

Give me a fucking break you goddamn racist.

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Lol, i looked at the video; it's pretty light hearted and i think he's just messing when he says it's racist.

6. Random

Random New Member

Lol... first time I read this article I just kept laughing at the people who keeps saying "racist." My webcamera sucks at detecting darker hues, but that doesn't mean it's racist that's just how it was built and it doesn't have enough lighting to catch every hue.

Go Toshiba :)

7. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

Exactly... it's tongue in cheek. No one in their right mind is going to create a racist camera, lest they be lynched. At any rate, a motion [face] detector that only picks-up non blacks... ... ... hardly the hight of security, is it?! :lol:
    ------
    It's nothing less than a VERY expensive mistake. ;)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  8. thrillhouse22

thrillhouse22 THRILLHO

Awesome!! Where can I pick up one of these racist cameras? I've been waiting my whole life for this!!!!