• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Racism Surrounding Miss America

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
It's just obnoxious of people to think that anyone with a dark complexion comes from the Middle East and that unfortunately will last for years because it's a big stereotype now.

Morons really, I hope the girl isn't scarred by this.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Just before I went through and clicked on all those twitter accounts. Almost all of them have been closed down, and the few who remain are being attacked by thousands of people everyday haha. That's what you get for being ignorant assholes online.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Just before I went through and clicked on all those twitter accounts. Almost all of them have been closed down, and the few who remain are being attacked by thousands of people everyday haha. That's what you get for being ignorant assholes online.
Could you imagine all those retweets and mentions? It would make a grown man cry. However, I don't agree with the abuse people get via Twitter for their vile comments, it's just pot calling kettle black. It's not their fault they are stupid.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Isn't it? If anything maybe they can learn something about the consequences of their actions, and how wrong and hurtful the things they said were. Nothing like an angry mob to open someone's eyes.

Also, when they get sick of it they can always just cancel their accounts, which most of them seemed to have done.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Isn't it? If anything maybe they can learn something about the consequences of their actions, and how wrong and hurtful the things they said were. Nothing like an angry mob to open someone's eyes.

Also, when they get sick of it they can always just cancel their accounts, which most of them seemed to have done.
It's overwhelming, couple of weeks ago, I must've slagged someone off or said something that majority didn't agree with, it was to do with Hillsborough Tribute to the 96 that died in the '80s and as you can imagine, I got smashed by angry mob of Liverpool supporters.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm sorry that happened to you. I know nothing about football or the context of what you said. In cases like the one in this story though I really don't care if these people get attacked on twitter by angry mobs. I've always had a very low tolerance for racist bigots though.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm with you Crou. If nothing else, ignorant idiots who know nothing about anything other than outside their small little world that is the US of A, should learn to rather say nothing than run the risk of exposing their lack of world knowledge. And if they are going to slack off a person, or a nation, and a big one at that, they should take the heat as much as they gave it.

Stuff like this really aggrivates me. Ignorant people.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah, this guy certainly isn't having fun with his new found twitter fame after making racist comments. Good luck buddy, no amount of blocking in the world will help you now.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Yeah, this guy certainly isn't having fun with his new found twitter fame after making racist comments. Good luck buddy, no amount of blocking in the world will help you now.

He should've left it alone and not replied back and read those tweets, that's what I did. It didn't affect me one bit.