• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Racism Against Whites

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
Found on Myspace.

you call me:
"redneck"
"Hillbilly"
"Slaker"
"Cracker"
"Honkey"
"Whitey"
"Gringo"
"Sage"
and you think it's OK.

But when I call you:
jungle bunny
spear chunker
coon
wet back
jiggaboo
porch monkey
sand nigger
rag head
towelhead
Camel Jockey
Gook
Spook
NIGGER
KIKE
slant eyes
or Chink
you call me a racist.

-You have the United Negro College Fund.

-You have Martin Luther King Day.

-You have Black History Month.

-You have Cesar Chavez Day.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.

-If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.

-If we had white history month... we'd be racist.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them. they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.

and

I am proud.

But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Now watch, I'll be racist for reposting this

So what? no-one will re-post this for fear of being called racist

if you agree w/ this than repost saying "I'm not RACIST but its true"
Do you agree with what he's saying? Why, why not?

SimplyGenius

Registered Member
Yes, I think I do agree with what he's saying. But you have to keep in mind that Europeans were the ones who ruled the world. And now their descendants are the majority in America. Every time you eat a bag of potato chips, or flip on the tele, you are celebrating white culture. Because this is a mainly white enduced culture we live in, and to celebrate the purely white people is (to a lot of people) to celebrate your majority role in society. People don't go well with that.

But yes, I think there are instances where we should celebrate our European Ancestry. We don't have to celebrate our majority role in America. And you don't only have to invite "purely white people". You don't see everybody purely asian who celebrates asian pride. Almost everybody has white in them, and I think we should celebrate all the cultures we descend from. There are a lot of Black people who have white in them (who celebrate black pride), and if a club is to be started, it should include them as well.

I say yes, we should have Euro Day. A day to celebrate all the great achievments of Europe, and their culture. A day to reflect on the history that most affected our own. People can wear Roman attire, Viking attire, or Kingly attire. It is not a day to lift up the whites above the rest, it is simply to give homage to the history and culture that has affected EVERYONE.

So I say this in celebration of my ancestral culture-

WHITE PRIDE!
CHEROKEE PRIDE!
ROMAN PRIDE!
CELTIC PRIDE!
CHINOOK PRIDE!
ANGLO-SAXON PRIDE!
IRISH PRIDE!
AMERICAN INDIAN PRIDE!
GREEK PRIDE!
HUMAN PRIDE!

If I was 100% "white", of course I would celebrate Europe. But as you see, you can go even further back in history and celebrate a culture that you undoubtably descend from as does someone who is not white at all. BABYLONIAN PRIDE!

The fact that white people once colonized the world does not mean that someone who is 100% white is any better a person that someone whose recent ancestors were all tribal in Africa, then got enslaved for hundreds of years. All ethnicities are equally clever in anything they do, and they are all equally human creatures.

It's just about celebrating cultures. It is not about making one ethnicity any more valueble than another.

Last edited: