XBOX Original racing wheel

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Drizzetsrevenge, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Drizzetsrevenge

Drizzetsrevenge New Member

anyone know where i can find a decent racing wheel for a decent price?

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

The only one I had, was a Mad Catz one years ago for the N64 and it was terrible. I know there are some good ones out for the 360, but I'm not sure what a decent price is to you.

Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel: Video Games

That is the one I would personally get if I were going to get another racing wheel. I really liked it in the store, but I'm not sure if that is a decent price to you.

Mad Catz makes one similar to that, but I personally wouldn't go with the one they make. I think for longevity of use and getting your money worth, the one I linked up there is the best option.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I have one by Logitech that I couldn't be happier with.

It has a fully pressurized pedal board (gas, brake, and clutch) with a stick (which is optional to use) and paddle shifters behind the steering wheel (which are also optional to use). The best part though is that the steering wheel has full terrain kickback just like any real car would have.

I think we got it for somewhere around $300 which is a great price for such a quality item.

We got a low riding car seat from a junkyard and mounted the steering wheel off of precise measurements to make it feel completely like a real car.

4. Drizzetsrevenge

Drizzetsrevenge New Member

that's the thing, i dont have a 360. i just have an original

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Mine runs off of USB so it'll run on a PS2, and I think the original XBOX had USB but I could be wrong.