Racing Fans?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by MenInTights, Sep 19, 2005.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

DJRT.ob
    Dale Jarret Racing Adventure
    Coming off record sells. Near profitable. Good Management. Excellent growth potential. One of the few pennys I would recommend.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow that's interesting. I will have to do some research on that one actually.

Only .20 per share based on close of market today: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DJRT.ob

It went down 3 cents today.. 13%. That would be an awesome income if it went up 3 cents..

The beauty of penny stocks! :D

3. MenInTights

Yahoo missed their website it is:
    www . racingadventure . com
    You will see they are different from any other racing school. If/when the story gets out, I think it could be a gem. The spread is ugly, but what works is to place a bid low and wait for someone to sell it cheap to you. And then get out of the stock when someone buys it for the ask. Always set your price for a stock like that or else you'll lose fast.

4. Mirage

You're telling me.. That reminds me of the time I bought an insane amount of a stock on margin when it looked low. It was priced at under $2.00 or so, and well, it took a dip before going back past my entry point.

That was one of my earlier trades and like a newbie, I bailed and missed the rebound. Cheap lesson learned for the long run, but it was an unfortunate day that's for sure.

5. GunshySlycat1

GunshySlycat1 New Member

*Question*

Which company should I use when investing in penny stock? Which company should I trade with? Thanks!

6. Mirage

You probably should have made a new thread for that question.. I don't see why you couldn't use any of the major online investment firms for penny stocks too. I personally use TDWaterhouse, and have been very happy with them. $9.99 per trade.

7. lzamora

lzamora Registered Member

I visited DJRT.ob today, it is 3% lower, it went to 24 c then down to 18c and still don't pickup.... what happen if this don't departure from pennies? how long will take for this to be dropped? What is the official rule?

8. MenInTights

It will remain an OTC stock as long as they are reporting to the sec and are able to meet their obligations. unless of course, they can achieve a certain market cap and get the stock above $1, in which case it will go to AMEX or NAZ small cap. The trick is to be the guy that bought today for .18 and the guy who sells next week for .24.

9. MenInTights

[SYMBOL]DJRT.ob[/SYMBOL] woke up today! WOOHOO! Close to a million shares traded, up 66%.

10. Mirage

Oh man...!! How many shares did you have at the time!!??

Wow I wish I would have had some of this... wow..!! 66% increase is an incredible return..