• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rabbit hunting trip

musaid

Registered Member
hello dear friend
how r u all
in this topic i will show u some
of my Rabbit hunting trip
in the empty quarter in the kingdom

this is the first one a small bunny

and this is me and my car land cruiser fj 2010

i hope u like it
byeeee​

Shwa

V.I.P.
Not too sure if the last picture is really appropriate (some member might find it disturbing bud), but otherwise I thought the first two were cool. Posing the rabbit on the hood, kinda lol'd there. Nice ride by the way.

~Shwa

musaid

Registered Member
welcome shwa
and the last pic its very normal
thanks for being here

hello SmilinSilhouette

ur fj is very nice
and i wish to go for hunt with u
thanks for being here
good luck dude​

musaid

Registered Member
I don't see how anyone could be proud of showing this picture.
You should have kept it for yourself.
listen ..
this is a hunt trip not a game
we must use the guns
let me ask u
how do u want me to catch her ..?
run behind it or do u want me to call her

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ Elly: That is a cool picture and I'm glad he shared a picture of his successful hunt. If you don't like it then why would you visit a thread about a hunting trip? Just to complain? Don't click on the link I posted unless you want to see the dead whitetail deer I shot.

@ Musaid: It would be cool to go hunting with you. I like rabbit, they are tasty.

I hope to get the new FJ when they are available.

Also your reply to Elly made me :lol:

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm not against hunting but I don't think it's appropriate for the general public view to share a bloody picture of a hunted animal[especially when there's no warning]. It's like sharing the picture of a beheaded human.
[Before replying to this thread] I saw the picture of your hunted deer, SS and I think it was pretty normal to be shared therefore I didn't complain.
To make it clear for you, it's not about hunting that I complain but it's about the pictures that one decides to share.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
penny4URthoughts Movies & TV 7
Hilander Pets 1
T Bathroom Wall 0
Pugz Offbeat News 5
wooly Music 2