• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

R U Playing Ebays Instant Win Game?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok me being the sweepstakes queen I have become here is a link to Ebay's instant win game. Play it once per day to win prizes!

http://treasurehunt.ebay.com/

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's interesting.. I never saw anything about that one eBay.com at all... How did you find out about that? It looks like it's been going on for a month already!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Cool. Thanks....:cool:

I didn't win this time :shake: but who knows abought next time.:D

I was hopeing that they would do another T Hunt contest like the last one..
It was so much fun....:nod:

Didn't win anything that time too..But it was sure a lot of fun..

I guess I will have to try my luck again in the morning...

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Andrew said:
That's interesting.. I never saw anything about that one eBay.com at all... How did you find out about that? It looks like it's been going on for a month already!

I belong to a sweepstakes site. You wouldn't believe the stuff some of those people can find to win! LOL

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Do I have to have blingo set as my homepage for you to get credits for it?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I know I thought it was funny too. like Andrew said I had never heard anything about it either. must be something they wanted to do but not want a whole lot of people in there playing LOL

I'm sure that's not the reason but it sounded good :D

Julie

Registered Member
What a cute lil game! I didn't win either, but it was fun! Saved it in Favorites so I can try again tomorrow:D

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Do I have to have blingo set as my homepage for you to get credits for it?

No you don't have to have it set as your homepage, but you do have to use it to do your searches in order to win prizes. I set it as our homepage since it's part of google and we had google as our home page anyway. I think it was Monday they gave away 14 $100 dollar visa gift cards in one hour! Anyway, if you win a prize so do I. :)
------
I haven't won off this one either, though I did win a Delphi XM radio this weekend off another sweep! LOL

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I haven't won off this one either, though I did win a Delphi XM radio this weekend off another sweep! LOL
Ok so you win loads of stuff! Is it always something you want? cuzzzzzz..you can ebay all that free sh*t ya know! Lil miss 1 feedback! ahhahaha

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL I sold one thing I won that I didn't want to keep on blujay.com. Heyyy now ain't nuttin wrong with my little ole 1 feedback! LOL