R-Truth's dancing and rapping in the ring

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Sep 14, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Do you like when R-Truth dances and raps when he comes to the ring?

I dunno, his dancing looks really awkward since it seems the crowd isn't behind him.

A fantastic wrestler... I just think he needs to get rid of the dancing and rapping part.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's really annoying and it needs to stop, everytime I watch wrestling and I know he's about to wrestler I change the channel till the match starts because I find it so annoying.

3. padd

padd Registered Member

What show are you watching Vilky
    he has the best charisma you can have, the atmosphere in the arena is crazy when he is there, makes the show better to watch and attend lol.. if I was at the taping I'd also say "WATS UP!" with everyone else.

Millz likes this.
  4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Agree with padd. Killings' pop is HUGE. Incidentally, the rap thing isn't a gimmick handed to him by Creative. He's a legit rapper in the real world - and so serious about it, in fact, that he once put an off-camera, non-kayfabe hurt on John Cena for being a poseur.

Gotta like that. :cool:

Millz likes this.
  5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I find the dancing awkward but the rapping is great and him coming through the crowd is genius. I was at the taping where he did that for the first time and the place went nuts for him.

He's got a ton of charisma and this rapping and coming through the crowd fits his personality perfectly. The "what's up" stuff is what is going to propell him into the upper midcard on Smackdown.

And he's skilled in the ring...he's got a bright future.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Don't get me wrong, I love his wrestling ability and charisma - especially when he does that cool looking spin move at the end. It looks like something out of Street Fighter.

The dancing and rapping just seem strange... :eek:

7. Millz

Why does the rapping seem strange to you? I can understand the dancing because I agree with that but the rapping seems to fit his personality.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I guess I just don't like rap in gimmicks. Ever since John Cena... it's been ruined for me, I believe.

9. Millz

Well boo you because Cena as a rapper was awesome =)

10. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Ron Killings is awesome. Hes like a black Booker T

...wait