R-Truth's dancing and rapping in the ring

Do you like when R-Truth dances and raps when he comes to the ring?

WHAT'S UP! STAND UP AND SAY WHAT'S UP!
WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP!

PEOPLE OVER THERE WHAT'S UP!
FEEL ME STAND UP AND SAY WHAT'S UP!
WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP!

YOU CAN GET WIT THIS OR YOU CAN GET WIT DAT
YOU BETTER COME GET WIT THIS, CUZ THIS WHERE IT'S AT
WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP!

LADIES GET THE JUMP ON ME, LIKE I DO THE COMPETITION
MAKE EM DISAPPEAR LIKE A FAVORITE MAGICIAN
I dunno, his dancing looks really awkward since it seems the crowd isn't behind him.

A fantastic wrestler... I just think he needs to get rid of the dancing and rapping part.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's really annoying and it needs to stop, everytime I watch wrestling and I know he's about to wrestler I change the channel till the match starts because I find it so annoying.

padd

Registered Member
What show are you watching Vilky
seems the crowd isn't behind him.
he has the best charisma you can have, the atmosphere in the arena is crazy when he is there, makes the show better to watch and attend lol.. if I was at the taping I'd also say "WATS UP!" with everyone else.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Agree with padd. Killings' pop is HUGE. Incidentally, the rap thing isn't a gimmick handed to him by Creative. He's a legit rapper in the real world - and so serious about it, in fact, that he once put an off-camera, non-kayfabe hurt on John Cena for being a poseur.

Gotta like that. :cool:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I find the dancing awkward but the rapping is great and him coming through the crowd is genius. I was at the taping where he did that for the first time and the place went nuts for him.

He's got a ton of charisma and this rapping and coming through the crowd fits his personality perfectly. The "what's up" stuff is what is going to propell him into the upper midcard on Smackdown.

And he's skilled in the ring...he's got a bright future.

He's got a ton of charisma and this rapping and coming through the crowd fits his personality perfectly. The "what's up" stuff is what is going to propell him into the upper midcard on Smackdown.

And he's skilled in the ring...he's got a bright future.
Don't get me wrong, I love his wrestling ability and charisma - especially when he does that cool looking spin move at the end. It looks like something out of Street Fighter.

The dancing and rapping just seem strange... :eek:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
[/font]Don't get me wrong, I love his wrestling ability and charisma - especially when he does that cool looking spin move at the end. It looks like something out of Street Fighter.

The dancing and rapping just seem strange... :eek:
Why does the rapping seem strange to you? I can understand the dancing because I agree with that but the rapping seems to fit his personality.