• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

R Kelly

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys though about R Kelly? I believe he's such a great singer, and such an amazing writer, he wrote a lot of songs of great singers e.g Michael Jackson. I didn't really like is new album but is old stuff is great.

C

Crimson

Yea, his older stuff is really good, I dont know about the new stuff for I havent heard it yet, but going by your word for it...it is alright at best.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I was really disapointed in is new cd, but like I stated earlier is old stuff is great, and some recent stuff aswell, like Burn it up and Slow wind.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I like his old stuff, too. Except, I can't shake the image of Dave Chapelle's spoof of R.Kelly.

"I'm gonna piss on you . . . yeah baby . . ."

I was laughing my ass off!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that was pretty funny, but i think everyone will agree with me that is old stuff is way better then is new.

C

Crimson

The Mercenary said:
I like his old stuff, too. Except, I can't shake the image of Dave Chapelle's spoof of R.Kelly.

"I'm gonna piss on you . . . yeah baby . . ."

I was laughing my ass off!
Piss on you was probably the best thing I got from the Chapelle show, that and the World Series of Dice (Ashy Larry was hilarious).

But yea, his old stuff was great.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The only thing I like that has to do with R Kelly, is Chappelles spoof.

Blur

iPimp
He is a terrible singer, a terrible writer, and a pedi with a piss fetish...

What do i think of him...? haha...there ya go right there.

trapped in the closet btw...worrrrst idea in the history of performing arts

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What are you talking about he's not a terrible writer he's known has a really good writter, and yes Trapped in the Closet was a horrible idea.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I just dont like him, other then the fact he is a pedophile I've just never liked his music.