R.I.P Pat Morita...age 73

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamusAran86, Nov 25, 2005.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Hooked up to the net this morning only to read that Pat Morita died yesterday at the age of 73... natural causes.

Not only was he in the Happy Days sitcom, he played Mr. Miyagi in the Karate Kid series of movies, which I loved when I was a child.

He devoted his life to acting and comedy and if you ever saw one of his stand ups you would have laughed your ass off.

Rest In Peace Mr Morita... you gave me many years of entertainment.

2. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Mr. Miyagi? Wow...I remember him. That sad, his karate kids will truly miss him.

3. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

awww that's sad.

last time i saw him on tv he seemed pretty healthy.

4. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

That's sad.

Rest in Peace

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Everyone's time comes, I hope he went in peace.

6. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I saw that and was saddened. As I get older, it seems like more icons from my youth are passing away. It is sad.

Rest in Peace Pat Morita....

7. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

After reading his name again.....I wonder if he was part Mexican...Morita.

8. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Depressing. He was a really great actor, and from what I know, a great guy. Goodbye, Morita...

9. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

Very depressing, yes. I loved that movie, Mr Myagi is a cool character teaching Danny(right?) to defend himself." Wax on, Wax off" Lol. We will always remember him as Mr Myagi, but from what Ive heard he was a cool guy. One last judo chop, Myagi!

10. compudoc

compudoc Registered Member

Oh my goodness I didnt hear about this.. I have respect for Pat. His smile in movies always made me feel good for some reason. And forever in my brain will be "wax on wax off".