R/F Ben Kei Deck

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by TheHappyHobo, Mar 18, 2006.

1. TheHappyHobo

TheHappyHobo Guest

Trying to go for a One Hit Kill deck or at least deal massive damage. Reply what you think, I feel like I'm definitely forgetting something in the deck. Any help is appreciated.

¤Monsters¤ (16)

Mataza The Zapper
    Mataza The Zapper
    Armed Samurai- Ben Kei
    Armed Samurai- Ben Kei
    Armed Samurai- Ben Kei
    Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu
    Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu
    Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Magical Merchant
    Magical Merchant
    Mystic Tomato
    Mystic Tomato
    Magician of Faith
    Cyber Jar

¤Spells¤ (21)

Reinforcement of The Army
    Reinforcement of The Army
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou
    Snatch Steal
    United We Stand
    Axe of Despair
    Axe of Despair
    Axe of Despair
    Mage Power
    Scapegoat
    Giant Trunade
    Giant Trunade
    Big Bang Shot
    Big Bang Shot
    Warrior Returning Alive
    Warrior Returning Alive
    Shooting Star Bow -Ceal
    Shooting Star Bow -Ceal
    Heavy Storm
    Dark Hole

¤Traps¤(3)

Torrential Tribute
    Call of the Haunted
    Reckless Greed

2. Mechaknucles

Mechaknucles Guest

I can not really rate or suggest because I do not know what Ben-Kei does, but since I am shooting in the dark, Here is what I came up with:
    -Big Bang SHot
    +Fairy Meteor Crush (WHY? Look at the last sentence on BBS)
    -Chooting Star Bow-Ceal
    +Premature Burial
    These{-Cyber Jar
    Because of {+Graceful Charity
    the new{-Dark Hole
    Bann List{+Mirror Force

3. I know why you say to have Fairy Metero Crush over Big Bang Shot but the removing effects reallys not going to matter since its going to be a 1 Hit KO. Also its looks like that he can do more than relie on Ben - Kai the whole time. I say that he has everything under control with that part. The only thing I see that he could do so far initll the bans come out is do this...

- The Warrior Returning Alive
    + Wicked - Breaking Flameberge - Baou

- Magical Merchant
    + Mystic Tomato ( just for speed and thining out the deck to get the cards you need )

The deck its self looks very nice and does not have that many flaws in it. I would have to rate it as a 9.1/ 10. Great job on that deck and keep it up.

4. TheHappyHobo

TheHappyHobo Guest

I chose big bang shot over fairy meteor because of the attack bonus, which ben kai desperately needs with his attack being only 500.  The remove if destroyed effect of BBS doesn't really worry me because I play BBS for the one hit kill.  Thanks for the suggestion though, and I completely forgot about Premature Burial.  I know I need sangan in here too, but I still need help with something in the deck, and i'm open to suggestions.  Thanks to Shinobi and Mechaknucles for the suggestions given. 

5. Hmmm this is a very tuff cookie to crack. It's a very good deck idea just getting a Lot of cards my might be difficult.This might be Semi Dumb but you could go in for a classic card it is mear a suggestion. Catapult Turtle... best scenario would be you attack say do massive amount of damage turtle will launch him Ben Kai for the finish.^^ But that is all i can come up with.^^