R.E.M

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Any R.E.M fans on this forums? I'm not a huge fan of this bad but they have a few good songs. I really like Everybody Hurts, especially live, it's probably in my top ten favorite songs live that I've heard.

YouTube - R.E.M - Everybody Hurts (Live)

But my favorite song from this band is Losing my Relion, it's actually one of my favorite songs of all time, I can listen this song over and over again.

So any fans?

ysabel likes this.

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes, I really like R.E.M. I have a greatest hits album of theirs, it's really good. Everybody Hurts is incredible, theirs is easily the best version of the song I have ever heard. I also really like At My Most Beautiful, that's another of my favourites.

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Aye, I'm a fan of REM. I like a couple of their songs - Everybody hurts, Losing my Religion and Shiny Happy People, just to name a few of them

4. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

5. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

yeah, I like to listen to a bit of REM from time to time. :)
    ...I like Losing my Religion, Shiny Happy People, The One I Love and Sweetness Follows

6. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Haha, is this because I was listening to them in chat on the weekend? Lol.

I have the discography, so that's every song. Losing my religion, and the one I love are my faves. I just really like their sound and rhythm. Smoooth.

7. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I've always liked R.E.M., that being said I haven't listened to them in some time. Losing My Religion and Everybody Hurts are two of my favorites.

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I like their older stuff a lot. Losing My Religion and It's the End of the World are my favorite songs. Saw them in concert back in the day.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I like listening to their album but if I have to identify the songs I really like from them it's just Losing my Religion and Everybody hurts that come to mind.