R.E.M

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Any R.E.M fans on this forums? I'm not a huge fan of this bad but they have a few good songs. I really like Everybody Hurts, especially live, it's probably in my top ten favorite songs live that I've heard.

YouTube - R.E.M - Everybody Hurts (Live)

But my favorite song from this band is Losing my Relion, it's actually one of my favorite songs of all time, I can listen this song over and over again.

So any fans?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Yes, I really like R.E.M. I have a greatest hits album of theirs, it's really good. Everybody Hurts is incredible, theirs is easily the best version of the song I have ever heard. I also really like At My Most Beautiful, that's another of my favourites.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Aye, I'm a fan of REM. I like a couple of their songs - Everybody hurts, Losing my Religion and Shiny Happy People, just to name a few of them

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Haha, is this because I was listening to them in chat on the weekend? Lol.

I have the discography, so that's every song. Losing my religion, and the one I love are my faves. I just really like their sound and rhythm. Smoooth.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've always liked R.E.M., that being said I haven't listened to them in some time. Losing My Religion and Everybody Hurts are two of my favorites.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I like listening to their album but if I have to identify the songs I really like from them it's just Losing my Religion and Everybody hurts that come to mind.