R-a-y-s Rays Rays Rays!!!!

padd

Registered Member
if so then that will be the lowest point in MLB history. no one gives a shit about the Rays. end of story. You'd have more people following MLB if there was a year long strike than if the Rays won the world series. watch boston come back
------
What Did I Say Bitch What Did I Say Bitch 7-7

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
if so then that will be the lowest point in MLB history. no one gives a shit about the Rays. end of story. You'd have more people following MLB if there was a year long strike than if the Rays won the world series. watch boston come back
------
What Did I Say Bitch What Did I Say Bitch 7-7
And I repeat: The mods want me banned for negativity? Hypocrits.

And, to stay on topic. The Rays won. They are a good team built mostly from their farm system and a very few smart moves. Their payroll is tiny compared to the rest of the stacked AL East. I'm an Orioles fan and I still hope the Rays take it all.

Heart > Money

padd

Registered Member
Why DoesntT Caps Work Only The First Letter Is Caps. how can you americans glue to an entire 5+ hour baseball game.. i started watching it during the botom of the 7th.. still nail biting even for me.
------
Heart > Money
Emotion>General-Forum rules

keep your compliants about the forum off the sports section.. Emotion>common sense

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't watch the entire games. I either switch between that and something else on TV, do homework, or read a book while it's on. Most of the time it's background noise until the late innings in a close game.