R-a-y-s Rays Rays Rays!!!!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by jojo2121, Oct 16, 2008.

1. jojo2121

jojo2121 New Member

they are goin all the way. aint no way the phillies are gonna get in their way! go RAYS!

Babe_Ruth likes this.

2. padd

padd Registered Member

if so then that will be the lowest point in MLB history. no one gives a shit about the Rays. end of story. You'd have more people following MLB if there was a year long strike than if the Rays won the world series. watch boston come back
    ------
    What Did I Say Bitch What Did I Say Bitch 7-7

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

SUCK FAILURE HOWELL

*Runs away*

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

And I repeat: The mods want me banned for negativity? Hypocrits.

And, to stay on topic. The Rays won. They are a good team built mostly from their farm system and a very few smart moves. Their payroll is tiny compared to the rest of the stacked AL East. I'm an Orioles fan and I still hope the Rays take it all.

Heart > Money

5. padd

padd Registered Member

Why DoesntT Caps Work Only The First Letter Is Caps. how can you americans glue to an entire 5+ hour baseball game.. i started watching it during the botom of the 7th.. still nail biting even for me.
    ------
    Emotion>General-Forum rules

keep your compliants about the forum off the sports section.. Emotion>common sense

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
    Babe_Ruth and Doc like this.
  6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I don't watch the entire games. I either switch between that and something else on TV, do homework, or read a book while it's on. Most of the time it's background noise until the late innings in a close game.