Quiz: What's the best religion for you?

Sim

Registered Member
Here you can take the quiz:

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907&first=yes

My results:

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 79%
atheism 75%
Paganism 54%
Judaism 42%
Buddhism 38%
Christianity 33%
Satanism 29%
Islam 25%
Hinduism 8%

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 88%
Islam 83%
Paganism 71%
Satanism 71%
Buddhism 67%
Hinduism 58%
Christianity 38%
Judaism 29%
Atheism 29%

Satanism? Wow, that's all I have to say. Although I'm intrigued that Islam is up there.

I

indieinmich

agnosticism

83% Paganism

71% Satanism

63% atheism

54% Islam

46% Buddhism

42% Christianity

33% Hinduism

25% Judaism
8%

Here I am or so "they" say.

But this is why I am spiritual more than religious.

I like these kinds of quiz's but some of the questions kind of trap you into giving them an answer that perhaps isn't really accurate.

My percents are messed up.The % below is matched to the religion above.I think.

A

Ausinus

Well, I got the expected results. :lol:

Atheism 92%
Agnosticism 83%
Paganism 58%
Satanism 50%
Buddhism 50%
Judaism 25%
Christianity 17%
Islam 17%
Hinduism 8%

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

75 percent atheist, 67 agnosticism, 63 Islam.

I think this test has a weird shift towards Islam, perhaps because of my constant denial of the divinity of Jesus.

In reality I'm quite secular, and view religion as a cultural phenomena, which translated onto this test as atheism.

I'm postmodernist and existentalist.

A

Abraxas

You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism 71%
Islam 67%
Satanism 54%
atheism 50%
Judaism 46%
Buddhism 46%
agnosticism 46%
Christianity 21%
Hinduism 8%

Well, I consdier myself an atheist... so they're wrong :w00t: .

A

Abraxas

Well being atheist doesn't have much to do with feeling a connection with nature, as per paganism.
I would argue otherwise. I respect nature for keeping us around. Granted, I don't worship it, but I do feel nature is important.

As for the connection... yeah... I feel one, but not out of worship, but again, out of respect.

nanite1018

Registered Member
You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.
var img_str1="";img_str1="
"; var result_str1=""; atheism

83% agnosticism

67% Satanism

63% Buddhism

50% Paganism

42% Islam

38% Judaism

25% Christianity

25% Hinduism

13%

Iris

rainbow 11!
You scored as agnosticism.

var img_str1="";img_str1="
"; var result_str1=""; agnosticism

79% atheism

79% Satanism

54% Buddhism

50% Islam

50% Paganism

50% Judaism

38% Christianity

33% Hinduism

4%