Quitting Cr

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by imported_SexyKungfuSammy, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was great being here but to a certain someone I'm not staying here anymore.Although i doubt people will miss me. I'll still be around pojo... maybe..

2. nooooooooooooooooo stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hes a prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 dont listen to him

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd like to hear why first . . . and if you say Lavoid, I'm very disappointed in you.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

No! not another good member :'( Plz stay, to make it better I'll give u bags of chocolate >>; Who ever made u go will pay for their injustice sooner or later but don't let them get to u hit fire with fire!

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

because of one guy?? aw. see ya then

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

...What happened? I think I missed whatever it was completely...

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

you have to know a little about yugioh, though.

8. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

It's because she got mad when we were dueling on line and I called her a net decker. For those of you that don't know what a net decker is it's a person that copies others. Bottom line is she got very upset with me because I called he a net decker. I understand that she doesn't for the most part but I don't as to why that would make her leave the site when that was said while we were dueling. It's rather sad though. I like having her around. He made some of the interesting post. I'll forever miss her and I would love to have her stay. It was simply my oppion to the matter at hand. If she were to say I'm a net decker I would simply say thank you or I love you too, just like I tell every one. Oh wellZ whats done is done. As much as I want Samantha to stay I can't force here to stay. I can how ever wish she sees this so she knows I really want her here.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

If she's quitting because you called her a net-decker . . . good, she better not come back. However, I wouldn't want to be a member of a forum where the only section I post in is run by someone who makes fun of me. Now I know you enough Lavoid to know that you were probably just playing, but take into consideration how someone else may take that.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I don't really pay attention to the Yu Gi Oh section, but it always sucks to lose a member but if it's because you called here a Net Decker then that's pretty pathetic were better off without her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.