Quick Question

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
When was Rick Rolling added to the list of infractionable offenses? I wasn't aware that it was considered one of the items you could get in trouble for. Is it to lame to ask for an updated list here because I would have never thought it was something you could get in trouble for since I've seen a few of them floating around.

Shouldn't that mean that Hybrix is beyond permabanned by now? :lol:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
We've been infracting people who have been posting them outside of the Lounge.

If it's in a Lounge forum it's ok. Otherwise it hijacks threads and makes people mad. (It still does that in the Lounge but it's ok there because the area is more light hearted anyway).

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
We've been infracting people who have been posting them outside of the Lounge.

If it's in a Lounge forum it's ok. Otherwise it hijacks threads and makes people mad. (It still does that in the Lounge but it's ok there because the area is more light hearted anyway).
That doesn't make sense though. It originally said "sub-talk only". Since when did it change to include the lounge? I only posted one because I actually thought the rules changed after I saw a few of them outside of sub-talk.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
That doesn't make sense though. It originally said "sub-talk only". Since when did it change to include the lounge? I only posted one because I actually thought the rules changed after I saw a few of them outside of sub-talk.
Apparently it has always been that way, no matter what the printed rules said.
------
In collusion to allowing rick rolling in the lounge, have you disabled the post count in them? My posts aren't counting in the lounge at all, outside of sub talk.

I'd rather rick rolling not be allowed in the lounge than to have all of the post counting disabled.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'd rather rick rolling not be allowed in the lounge than to have all of the post counting disabled.
x2

Some people do actually make quality posts in those areas and shouldn't have their posts not count just because other people turn it into another Sub Talk.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Posts do count in most areas of the lounge.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Which areas do they not count in?
------
I've been testing this in the poker room. It seems that posts are not being counted in the threads that I authored, but I posted in the 7 card stud has been added thread authored by Brix, and that one counted.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe they just aren't showing up right away? Are you looking at your daily posts or your total posts? Daily posts don't update in real time. They are a few minutes off at any given time.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I looked at daily posts. How long does it take to update? It usually updates for me immediately.

Echoes also tested this for me in one of my poker threads, and his post didn't count either.