Quick question

Vegito728

Registered Member
Why doesn't the anime section show up under the "Most Popular Forums" stats? It has 8799 posts. I know it doesn't mean anything but I was just wondering.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Because it's split up into several forums. That list only shows individual forum counts. Not subforums collectively.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well maybe down the line I will redo the top tabs and make one of them Anime. Some of those aren't very popular at all. Definitely not as popular as the anime section.

That's a bit tricky though because of how things are set up on the backend so it won't be right away.

Vegito728

Registered Member
That's cool. If you wanna mess with it that's fine, if not that's cool too. It's not a big deal like I said.

Also, you haven't seen nothing yet. The anime section is usually way more active then it is now. Just wait till Spring and it should be buzzing.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol it's not really a secret, but, Winter hasn't been great for anime. There hasn't been much news to report and such. At FC during the Summer, I was posting at least a topic a day. And creating topics=more posts. I'll most likely start recruiting for the anime section again in Spring as well.