• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Attention Quick moderators note on sub-talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey gang,

Obviously there has been some friction in the subtalk area over the past couple of weeks. I have spoken to quite a number of you about certain things and I am hopeful that some of the drama will cool off.

This is just a reminder that flaming of other members is not tolerated in any forum of GF and that includes sub-talk. Name calling and flaming and baiting are infractionable (is that a word?) offenses no matter where they are said. Subtalk is supposed to be fun and pointless posts are obviously still acceptable but flaming is not. If you don't like what someone said to you then report it and let us handle it.

This is the internet and drama will surface from time to time but I ask that if you don't like something that you just report it and don't fire back with an insult. Ignoring can go a long way to settle conflicts. I've said this before but if you ignore an insult you take the power away from them.

I am going to make this thread and close it down right away so if you have any specific questions or concerns then fire them at me via PM or anybody else on the staff.

Thanks!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey everyone,

I just opened this thread for another quick thing we wanted to mention about Subtalk but it really goes for the entire forum as a whole as well. Some of the prefixes can be misused or misconstrued as an attack on someone, so be careful about them and how they are used because they can lead to a flaming/etc infraction just like anything else.

For example, I believe there is a prefix "idiot" so be careful with that one especially because if you make a thread entitled, "What I think about Unity," and use that prefix that is a borderline flame.

So just throwing that out there...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.