• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Quick Links button...

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmm I guess we are all scuba steve :lol:

Nanner

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Did you do it from the "quick links"?

Yup to you and Bunny. I did go thru the quick links. I'll try it again and report back :) Hope I don't get that middle aged broad again.....

Yup still her!

I take that back......Now I'm Scuba Steve too!!!

Last edited:

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I for one like my new BIO, lol... i'm Scuba Steve too...

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well that perticular problem is now gone. The link no longer exsists under the "Quick Links" options.

Why is it gone, because there are other matters that need attention before that can be completly fixed. You can always view your own profile by clicking your name in a post, in the currently active users, or in users on in last 24 hours section.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
aww......

well I will miss you scuba steve!! I was getting used to having you there in my profile just doing whatever it is you do in everyones profile :lol:

but.... I realise that things have to change and I must change with them. so goodbye scuba steve I feel like I know you so well, it was fun.