• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Quick Links button...

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
When I click on the quick links and go to my profile another users profile comes up. Does anyone else have this problem? LOL its funny and just a little annoying, to get to my profile I have to go and click on my name and get to it that way. So I was just wondering if anyone else had this same problem.

I get scuba steve when I try to bring up my profile. I don't know scuba steve but I feel I should since he is in my profile :eek:hno: HAHAHAHA!! *waves* heya steve how's it goin? :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
OMG, that happened to me yesterday, and the person that came up had a creepy avatar (look who's talking) so I quickly X'd out and tried again, but it was the same thing!

Just tried it again, I got scuba steve! :lol:

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
We will look into this.....Might be a small part of the big glitch that just hit us...
I'll let you all know what we find..

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LMAO!!!

good ole scuba steve!! that is so funny!!! I'm glad its not just me then

Nanner

Registered Member
Just checked.......I get some middle aged stay at home tired ol Mom with many more grey hairs than show up in the pic.....

Oh wait! That's ME! Darn! Would have been fun to be somebody else for a little while......

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
Just checked.......I get some middle aged stay at home tired ol Mom with many more grey hairs than show up in the pic.....

Oh wait! That's ME! Darn! Would have been fun to be somebody else for a little while......
Did you do it from the "quick links"?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL you're funny Nanner! did you go through the quick links button? If not try it that way and you are bound to be someone else for awhile : )

hahaha! this would be a funny story to write....hehe

Lets see......" there I was with a diet dr. Pepper and some cheeto's pondering what my next auction could be. I took a break and decided to check my profile on AS and there I was Scuba Steve. Wait a minute I'm not scuba steve! Am I? Have I been living a lie this whole time? Suddenly I had no clue who I was. The room started spinning and things went dark....... :lol:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
OK, Bunny!!

You need to tell me EXACTLY whats going on, Give me a click by click rundown so we can pinpoint this problem and fix it

PLEASE!

TGirl

Registered Member
OMG mine is SCUBA STEVE hahahahahahahahahahahah OMG I am laughing so hard gunna pee my pants...is that what you meant Jen??????.... Do you see it too......