• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Questions That Can Haunt You!!

Shrek

Registered Member
Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

:confused:

Miss_Onaire0x6

Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

:confused:

lol very very good!

maledoro

Strange Visitor
If it is delivered by a ship, why is it called "cargo"? If it's delivered by a car, why is it called "shipment"?

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha some of those were pretty good. I like the wheels on luggage one. Makes no sense to me why that wasn't "invented" a LONG time ago.

As for a round pizza in a square box, my guess is that square boxes are easier and cheaper to make than round boxes. ;)

And as for the assassination question, I am pretty sure you have to be a political figure to have the term "assassination" used with your murder. If a famous actor or musician is killed I am pretty sure they are still considered murdered. Although it's an interesting question actually because what about extremely popular musicians like John Lennon or 2Pac (weird to have them both in the same sentence). Some people would argue that they were assassinated. It's not really that important what you call it. Murder is murder.

Anyway I've taken this thread way too seriously now. Sorry! :D