• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Questions! questions! questions!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ok you all know that great questions can really make an auction interesting! So I'm going to start sending you all questions pertinent to your auctions to keep you audience coming back for more than 1 vist. I would very much appreciate the same from all of you. This is just one more way we can help eachother out. We can entertain the masses! And it's just fun!

and yes, of course, I was hoping to get some funny questions! :D

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
woohoo good idea!

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok I am in....who ever sends me a question I will send them one back for each of there auctions well unless ya have like a billion or even a hundred...hahahahah
I only have one right now....I am having Auction block...I guess I need to go away to a cabin and try to regroup from my next big seller!!!

~trina~

kromsales

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Ok I am in....who ever sends me a question I will send them one back for each of there auctions well unless ya have like a billion or even a hundred...hahahahah
I only have one right now....I am having Auction block...I guess I need to go away to a cabin and try to regroup from my next big seller!!!

~trina~
I sent ya one. Dont use it against me tho ok? LOL

TGirl

Registered Member
I think I did use it against you...hahaha ok I am done with Ares off to yours....

1_ares_1

Registered Member
:lol: Ya know? This could be fun!!! I'm having fun already!! :lol:
I think I may just go thru our whole members list and send them ALL questions for their auctions!!!

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
hahaha ok I am done with your guyses lol

this was harder than I thought and Krom I am so disapointed that you wont let me put my pic on your car hahahah bahahahah

kromsales

Registered Member
TGirl said:
hahaha ok I am done with your guyses lol

this was harder than I thought and Krom I am so disapointed that you wont let me put my pic on your car hahahah bahahahah
hahahah!! Too funny!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
Kid has swimming lessons in a few so I'll ask ?'s when I get the chance. Will have to get my creative cap on and think of some good ones!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Oh God!! The hazards of messing around on the internet AND trying to get the months royalties all sent out. Guy's? I just papercut my tongue! Oh the humanity! It hurt! WAwawawaa! Can I get an "Oh poor baby!"?

Good thing I don't need it to ask you all questions! Better not papercut my "clickerous".