• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Question?

Birdhouse

Registered Member
Is this game good? Because i want to get this game but i dont know about it.A lot of people play this game and most of them say good,what your opinion about this game?

TribeHasSpoken

I really enjoyed it, possibly more than the original. What I thought it improved on the most from the original was that the universe in the sequal was much more morally ambiguous, there wasn't necessarily a clear cut "right" or "wrong" thing to do in many instances.

tahirew

S.T.K.O.R. II The Sith Lords

:) It is good game.Third person shooter role playing game.I enjoy it.

RagabooMustang

Re: S.T.K.O.R. II The Sith Lords

Yeah, I have to agree with the first two responses. Definatly different than the other Star Wars games for the XBOX but definatly a keeper. Its just a whole different experience all around. For the price I've seen it in EB Games which I think is about $7.99 its definatly worth it.