Question...

31marquis32

How many of you guys get pissed off at those punk type emo skater people that think thy're all hard and shit type...it pisses me off when a lil 75 pound skater threatned to fight 130lbs guys

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
If the 130 pound guy was a dick in any way, then I can see it.

I may mock cliques, but I don't oppose them assuming they're doing legal things. And yes, skating in a place that doesn't allow it does not count as illegal to me.

I'm pretty peaceful in general. I only get physical if someone tries to assault me. The Taoist principle (I'm not Taoist, but I like it in general) of general pacifism is what I embrace. I do not initiate, but if someone's hitting me or something, I'll fight back.

punk type emo skater
American Stereotype Theater, eh?

31marquis32

If the 130 pound guy was a dick in any way, then I can see it.

I may mock cliques, but I don't oppose them assuming they're doing legal things. And yes, skating in a place that doesn't allow it does not count as illegal to me.

I'm pretty peaceful in general. I only get physical if someone tries to assault me. The Taoist principle (I'm not Taoist, but I like it in general) of general pacifism is what I embrace. I do not initiate, but if someone's hitting me or something, I'll fight back.

American Stereotype Theater, eh?
Very good point but theres like white skater kids callin black,white,and mexican people nigga...and i dont thinks thats right now do you

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Brush it off....only when things start to get really ugly, do u fight back with vengence. It's that simple, ur old enough to know that right even though it's one of the cons about growing up it helps in the long run.