Xbox Brand Question?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by R.Lewis_52, Sep 14, 2006.

1. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

Do you guys think that the playstation 3 is going to be better then the 360? Because i don't know if i should buy the 360 now or wait for the Ps3.

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I personaly think you should get the 360 first, then wait for the PS3 price to come down before getting that.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

yeah do what storm said. ps3 will be like 550-600 dollars...ridiculous

4. Mecha

Mecha Guest

The Xbox 360 innards are still being... revised, if I remember right. And supposedly soon they'll start adding something. We won't know until they do it, because it is in their interest to not let people know ahead of time. Chances are the price will drop after Wii gets out, because they'll be competing this Christmas.

I personally don't have much hope for the PS3 because they don't seem to have their act together (extremely difficult to make things for because Sony isn't making it easy for them, hardware is wierd, PS3 has been subject of plenty of hardware snafus resulting in it being very late, absurdly low number of PS3s on initial release, ect).

~Mecha

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

I think both sony and m$ fucked way up on this generation because they were so focused on beating each other they both didnt plan properly and rushed shit and had too big goals that took away from basic things that needed to work etc etc...and now wii might be better than both....i just know xbox has better games...ps3 will have better hardware...will seems to be balanced

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Probably a majority of the people in the xbox forum will say buy the xbox 360.

Ill add to the count althought the system and its game lineup has yet to impress me at all. Too expensive and the games seem too short.

PS3 looks alright but basically I will buy the 360 for halo 3 and thats why microsoft has my money.

7. The Abyss

The Abyss Guest

Man. I don't care how expensive the PS3 is, the Xbox360 can top it in anyway possible! But then again, your choice...

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Get both lol. The 360 is here now and is cheaper, but I personally have to go with PS3.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Wait for a next generation of 360's. The current ones have a lot of problems and I forget where I heard it, but supposedly the next generation of Xboxes may have slightly increased capabilities because of flaws in the current gen.

In my humble opinion, fuck both of 'em. Wii ftw.