Question.

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Dr. Fresh, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

Why does it seem as if everyone on this site is absolutely in LOVE with Vince Carter? I just want to know. I mean, yeah, he's alright, but I wouldn't be all like "ohhemmgee u guyzz iz teh Vince Cartah!!" LoL (exaggerating that) but I just want to know why it just seems like everyone is in love with him.

2. BigTime

BigTime Guest

The Basketball player or the guy with the Vince Carter user name?

3. Dr. Fresh

The basketball player. Why is everyone seems like so in love with him on this site?

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am not in love wid him...I just like him as a player..The best one there is.>And there is a lot of talk going on bout him in here

5. onez88888888

onez88888888 Guest

Well, I'm a fan. Why? It's hard describe. I love his Athleticism, his explosiveness (yes, he's still explosive), his quickness (yes he's still quick), his dunks (yes, he's still the best dunker). He can dunk on anyone and he's very dangerous when he goes inside. He also improved his shot, but he sometimes uses his shot too much. Why I like him better than other players? That's the part I can't describe

6. BigTime

BigTime Guest

It's basketball. Come on. Ok, i'm a fan, and I am mad the pistons didn't reach the finals, but I am not obsessed by it. And I am certinely not obsessed with Vince Carter. He's JUST a basketball player, not the supreme ruler of the universe or any of the crap. I like him, but there is a fine line between supporting him and obsessing over him like I have seen many do on this website.

Srry, basketball is JUST basketball. Nuff said.

7. Dr. Fresh

What I wanna know is WHY you all choose vinsanity over any other player. That part that you don't know, that's what I want to know.

8. i'm pretty sure this website has a larger than normal representation of the toronto raptor fanbase, at least, i get that sense from some of these posts. i'm guessing that has something to do with the <3 for vince.

9. onez88888888

onez88888888 Guest

Well, I'm not a Raptors fan, but I am a Vince Carter fan and to Fresh:
    Like I said I can't describe why I like VC better than other players, maybe someone else can. Maybe I can agree with it

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Dr Fresh I am sure you have someone you idolize or like a lot, well mine is Vince Carter. I am not obssesed with him. It's like a hobby, you like to debate well we like to talk about Vince Carter or Basketball in general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.