• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help question within

Andrey

Hello everyone. Sorry if my theme created incorrectly, I do not know English and I use a translator. Question on the Russian site I could not find information on how at home smelt quality steel, has a YouTube video where the English-speaking melted in the home refractory steel, but in the video did not understand. Do you have your article craftsmen? I ask you to give me a reference to such article or video that casters at home will detail what to do. Thanks in advance, I hope you do not feel animosity toward me because of my nationality, I feel no animosity towards you because of the political situation. submit new thread preview post

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know anything about smelting steel at home but I can assure you we have nothing against the Russian people. I'm assuming you are Russian.

Welcome to the forum.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Seems like a rather left-field (obscure) subject to be asking about. For information about home steel smelting methods and technology, I doubt you will find a qualified person here. I might try my hand with ask.com for something that obscure. Also, I'm not sure why you would assume anyone here would have any animosity against you on account of your ethnicity, we're pretty casual around here, and it's not like your name is Vladamir Putin. :D (or is it? :lol: )

Anyhow, welcome to the site.

- Chameleon

P.S. I'll take a quick snoop around for ya.

<edit>

Found something... Maybe this will help you out...

Blacksmithing 101: How to Make a Forge and Start Hammering Metal - Popular Mechanics

Last edited:

Andrey

Thank you, perhaps I'll find there's something useful for yourself. I'm glad you do not feel animosity toward me.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Здравствуйте. Меня зовут Джейден. Добро пожаловать на форум.
No animosity at this forum. I know because I am pro-Putin and the forum is respectful to me. But I do not know how to smelt steel. Удачи.