Question !! Plastic GI Joe Shuttle Crew ring??

mart1

Registered Member
Has any one ever seen one & if so how old is it? I have one In like new cond. & want to list on ebay but need to know more !! It is just plastic & split in the back ring so it will fit on different size fingers, with a round emblem on the top & a small pic of the Space Shuttle in black & GI Joe Shuttle Crew in red around the outside !! Anyone got info ???

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi mart..Well some pic would help. But What color is the body and doors.
Second does it come with a launch platform?
Third does it say Gi Joe or C.O.R.P.S on it? Who is it made by?
If you can get me the info I can help you out...
Catch ya later..

mart1

Registered Member
Hi Surfer !! No, you misunderstood !! Its a ring that goes on a kids finger !! Not a car or anything !! Its a little white plastic ring with a small round disk on the top and a pic that looks like a drawing of the space shuttle in black and GI Joe Shuttle Crew around that in red !! I found it under a dryer in a house I am working on !! I just thought some GI Joe collectors might like it for their collection !! I have never seen one like it and since it is plastic many may not have survived !!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Ok sorry i was messing with an auction at the same time..The ring is worth abought 4 or so dollars.
If the gold or silver logo is still in good shape you can add 3 more bucks to the total.
The Gi Joe rings have started to resurface..Most are comon unless you can find the Cobra rings..

You will find most of the rings listed in Gi Joe Lot(s) in Actionfigure or just type in Gi Joe rings..

I would just hold on to it until the Live Action movie comes out. Then sell it off in the hype..

Hope that helped you more.

mart1

Registered Member
Thanks, Surfer !! Yes it helped !! Actually I did type in GI Joe Rings and came up with zilch except for gun rings !! Maybe I will take another look around !!

Mart

Mart, did ya ever list the ring? Let us know how it's going if ya did....inquiring minds wanna know!:D