Question for the over 18's

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Bliss, May 9, 2009.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

What's your favourite sexual position?

Doggy Style or Reverse Cowgirl are mine.

Don't be shy. ;)

Nixola likes this.

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Bliss you naughty little minx!!

I prefere doggy but I really enjoy the girl on top too, let her do all the work whilst she feels she's in control, everyone's happy.

Why over 18's anyway, you're legal to have sex at 16....yet not allowed to talk about it until 18....that's gay!!

P.S I don't condone unprotected sex!!

Last edited: May 9, 2009
    Nixola likes this.
  3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

reverse cowgirl ftw

i also like the chair

Babe_Ruth and Nixola like this.
  4. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I quite enjoy Missionary, 'cos I get more control. It feels like I can give more direct pleasure. :dunno:

From my experience, Cowgirl was...crap. But then that particular experience was crap overrall. So, I'd like to retry Cowgirl 'cos I'm sure that could be fun. :hmm: Ditto for Doggie, to tell the truth.

Remember kids; stay safe. I operate on a no glove, no love policy - BC pills are only acceptable with someone you can trust, IMO. :dunno:

Babe_Ruth and Nixola like this.
  5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Dudes, should I start googling how those look like? :lol:

Hey Chaos, I thought you were a virgin. I'll edit this post later once I have made up my mind on my fave.

6. Julia

Julia Registered Member

Ohhh, fun!!!! well Doggie is on of my favs, I love to be on top but also love missionary, I really love the arch and bridge ohh also deck chair, omg I love them all far to many to list, ok if i had to pick one absolute fav it would be the jockey,
    sorry if you dont know these, but you can always look them up...

7. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

69, Reverse Cowgirl and Doggy are the best in my opinion though not necessarily in that order.

8. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, I think everyone thought that. I actually found in the 20 things about members (or whatever) thread, I'd been voted "Biggest Liar" because there was just 'no way I could have had sex'. :headscratch:

Lotta rumours flying around about me, eh, Izzy?? :glare: :hah:

9. Julia

Julia Registered Member

Also the "lap dance" position is really great..

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

No, it was because you posted it somewhere before. You lied to us! :lol:

Anyway, after minutes of interesting research on the names, my favorite position (I'm supposed to edit my previous answer but since I replied here, might as well add it here) ...is the split level position. The armchair position is great too especially if you're in place that doesn't have a bed. I do prefer the split level in general.