• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question for the gentlemen

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I stole Hybrix's idea.[as you can see].

I want to know whether boys care about muscles on a girl. Why?
How much is too much?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Lol.... No I do not care. I actually think some thick girls are sexy (So are tone ones). As long as they take care of themselves... hygiene is key.

Again, personality is key as well.

Dabs

Registered Member
I have seen some of the ladies on Tv on the weight-lifters competitions..and some of those women look gross!
They are bulked up bigger than some of the men.
I don't think that is pretty at all.....but I'm a lady, so maybe my opinion doesn't matter ~LoL~
But I know I wouldn't want to carry around big bulky ass muscles...I prefer having curves in all the right places, not lumps.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Ya really muscular woman do look nasty... I like tone, just not muscular.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't like girsl with muscles, a small six pack can be sexy on a women, something along these lines:

Other than that I am not a big fan of muscles, but I do like a girl that keeps in shape, and has a nice firm butt, the biz won't complain about a little padding there either.

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
uge muscles are are nasty but as previous ppl have said tone is good. if a girl can throw you farther than you can throw her and you two are dating together etc etc id stay on her good side. lol. but muscles in general arent bad on a woamn. a 6 pack is sexy also depending on how tone it is.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Muscles on girls is just not my thing. If they have a lot of them I probably wouldn't find them all that attractive.

What BR put in his spoiler would be fine but I don't decide to date someone based off of crap like that.

forsaken

I want to know whether boys care about muscles on a girl. Why?
How much is too much?

Yes, I care. Purely for aesthetic reasons. Too much muscle is just unattractive to me physically.

As with other posters, toned muscle is preferable. For me, too much is when the female has muscle which resembles muscle I would normally find appropriate on a male. That's where I draw the line, generally. Not to say there aren't exceptions.

Dabs

Registered Member
uge muscles are are nasty but as previous ppl have said tone is good. if a girl can throw you farther than you can throw her and you two are dating together etc etc id stay on her good side. lol. but muscles in general arent bad on a woamn. a 6 pack is sexy also depending on how tone it is.
Sniper...you made a very good point here, it's not good to be dating a woman that could whoop on your ass or toss you a few feet!
I think most guys here agree too....they like the toned look, but not the Hulk Hogan look on the ladies ...and btw, the above underlined made me laugh :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not attracted to muscular girls at all. When girls have any kind of definition in their muscles it turns me off. It's nice when they're in shape though.