• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

question.....and cheers!

Huntley

Registered Member
So there is 32,410 members to this forum, where is everybody? I've only been here two days. I'm a former moderator for a few martial art forums, and a "super" moderator to another (whatever that means *JK*) and I'm very impressed with the professionalism and depth of this set of forums. You really don't see too many "flamers" or arguments in places that they don't belong. Politics being a place of debate, you'll get heated once in a while, but that's where that belongs. I'm sure there is a long history here, as a matter of fact there is a forum dedicated to the history - I guess I better read it.

Just wanted to pose that question and say what a great thing you got going here, keep it up! :nod:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The reason why we have so many members is because the name of the forums is General Forum. It's easy to go on Google and type in General Forum, usually this place is the first to come up in that search.

I'd say 80 per cent or so of the members registered here were bots, or just joined to advertised some sort of product.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
So there is 32,410 members to this forum, where is everybody? I've only been here two days. I'm a former moderator for a few martial art forums, and a "super" moderator to another (whatever that means *JK*) and I'm very impressed with the professionalism and depth of this set of forums. You really don't see too many "flamers" or arguments in places that they don't belong. Politics being a place of debate, you'll get heated once in a while, but that's where that belongs. I'm sure there is a long history here, as a matter of fact there is a forum dedicated to the history - I guess I better read it.

Just wanted to pose that question and say what a great thing you got going here, keep it up! :nod:
Hey, thanks on behalf of mr admin Hybrix, I'm sure he'd be glad to hear your compliment! And yeah, GF has a long and complicated history. Though, it's probably not too complicated, just that I guess I don't know as much about it as I should. :shifteyes: