• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question about Sales Floor area !!!

mart1

Registered Member
Well I haven`t been here much lately !! A lot going on in the last month !! I have a question and wasn`t sure where to go to get the answer, so I came here !! The new Sales Floor area is a great idea but is it for sales of members only to each other or can we let the group know of specific ebay auctions !! Like for 1 item that we have going !! Fill me in !! I finally listed the Mantle items that everyone here helped me with & would like to let all know that might be interested !!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi mart..This section is set up for our members to buy, sell and trade with other members only. (without haveing to pay eBay and pay pal fees)..There are other places to post your own auction listings in LVL 3..

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I think everything we have in level 3 basically covers it all.

You can Plug you own websites... or others!
You can post your own silly and normal auctions... or others
And you have a tradeing area... I think we have covered every angle

mart1

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Hi mart..This section is set up for our members to buy, sell and trade with other members only. (without haveing to pay eBay and pay pal fees)..There are other places to post your own auction listings in LVL 3..
Hey Surfer, Thanks to you & Andrew !! I love the new layout of this forum !! Where in level 3 can we do that ? I reread the Faq & didn`t see anything that related to outside auctions!! I am trying to get a newer computer & not having a job kinda makes it tough!! Thought the money from the Mantle items would help if it does OK! But its not enough to brag about currently !! Just thought there might be someone here that would be interested !! I think a forum for this would be great!! But you guys know your audience better than I do !!

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
These two forums are for posting auctions in.
[highlight]Other Auctions[/highlight] -- This forum is for crazy or weird auctions.
[highlight]Everyday Auctions[/highlight] -- This forum is for all other auctions that do not go in the above forum.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Basically, what snipes and I are trying to say... If its a auction... it goes into one of those 2 catigories... Auctions mean ANY auction... Any auction site... even live auctions set at a certain place...

If you want to buy, sell, or trade, with other members of the forum... you use the sales floor area

mart1

Registered Member
Darth_Tater said:
Basically, what snipes and I are trying to say... If its a auction... it goes into one of those 2 catigories... Auctions mean ANY auction... Any auction site... even live auctions set at a certain place...

If you want to buy, sell, or trade, with other members of the forum... you use the sales floor area

Thanks Guys !! Think I will try the Everyday Auctions since its sports & not in the Wierd Catagory !! I really need a better Computer now since Ebay is basically my only income !! Have a great evening !!