Question about English

MaaB

Registered Member
Hello GF members;
Since i am Egyptian and my native language is arabic, it is difficult to understand or write any thing without using dictionary.
So i want to know if there is any program or any thing that i can do to read, understand and write English very well as my native language?
Thanks very much.
:D :) :D :)

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
My native language is Eesti, and I have in the past tried using translation programs, like google translate, but unfortunately they do not work so well. Mostly because there are different use's of words in Eesti that vary from English and words in both Eesti and English there is no translation for or is not recognized by one or the other as I am sure this would be so in Arabic.

It is best to do your best to learn English, it is difficult, but if I can do this, anyone can. :)

Good luck and welcome to GF. Your middle eastern views and values would be a very welcome thing for GF as we have not so many from the middle east here and I hope you stay to share with us some of your views and values.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I speak English, but I would easily say to use a program such as Google Translate. It is fantastic software, and can be easily used to translate anything to and from your native language.

MaaB

Registered Member
My native language is Eesti, and I have in the past tried using translation programs, like google translate, but unfortunately they do not work so well. Mostly because there are different use's of words in Eesti that vary from English and words in both Eesti and English there is no translation for or is not recognized by one or the other as I am sure this would be so in Arabic.

It is best to do your best to learn English, it is difficult, but if I can do this, anyone can. :)

Good luck and welcome to GF. Your middle eastern views and values would be a very welcome thing for GF as we have not so many from the middle east here and I hope you stay to share with us some of your views and values.

Thank you very much.
I really want to learn english but i want to know any source through which i can learn english.
Can i ask you a stupid question, what is the meaning of Eesti ?
:D
------
I speak English, but I would easily say to use a program such as Google Translate. It is fantastic software, and can be easily used to translate anything to and from your native language.
Thanks very much, but i want to learn english very well as it will be helpful for me in the faculty ( as i am a medical student)
So i want to know how i can begin increasing my english skills.

Last edited:

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Thank you very much.
I really want to learn english but i want to know any source through which i can learn english.
Can i ask you a stupid question, what is the meaning of Eesti ?
:D
Eesti or Estonian, is the native language of Estonia. Hi, I am from Estonia! :lol:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
lol. Estonia looks like it's the poop of Finland.

You're english is pretty good MaaB. If you participate in discussions, and maybe asks some specific questions about grammar and stuff, I'm sure you'll do just fine learning english.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
lol. Estonia looks like it's the poop of Finland.

You're english is pretty good MaaB. If you participate in discussions, and maybe asks some specific questions about grammar and stuff, I'm sure you'll do just fine learning english.
HA... HA... Danny. :rolleyes:

As Smelnick has said, just participate, ask questions if you need to, most everyone here at GF is willing and patient enough to be of help. My English was terrible when I came here 1 year ago, and now I speak freely with no help from translators that do not work so well.