• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question About Background making

Q

qbsd

Ok so I have photoshop cs2 but Im not very good at making backgrounds, I have brushes and all that jazz but I cant figure.

For example I would like to learn how to make a background like this

but the best I can do is this

B

Bio248

that background looks like it has renders from a 3d modeling program, so you wouldnt be able to duplicate that unless you learned another program as well. id say your best bet is to start playing with the airbrush and blur tools and effects. also you could try using different transparencies, line tools and circles for trendwhore stuff. basically just play around and eventually you will come up with something more to your liking. :)

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
The first one looks like it's just a picture of a Ferris Wheel... With uh... some blue and white lighting on it.