Quality, No SpyWare/AdWare Windows XP Themes

I am getting sick of the basic blue Windows XP that they give you. I'm trying to find a dark color such as blood red, deep purple, gray or even black. I tried using Google and got to a web-site, but they wanted me to download some extra program. That, along with the spyware that came along with it made it a real drag and got me stressed.

My question is does anybody recommend a quality web-site that can give me different choices of themes without all the adware and spyware?

Thanks!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I use Style XP and download my themes from themexp.org. You have to use a third party program like Style XP or Windowblinds to change the Windows skin, sadly. They call them Visual Styles in Style XP.

If you look at the themes on themexp.org they will tell you if they are packaged with "extras" like software and things. If you find one you like you can just install the visual style then go into Add/Remove programs and get rid of all of the adware that it installs. That's what I usually do and I haven't been badly infected by any kind of malware since the blaster worm hit.