Quail Hollow Championship

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The Quail Hollow Championship starts today and Bo van Pelt is in the lead with 7 under. Not a good start for Tiger Woods. He is 2 over Par. Will see how Phil Mickelson does today. I will be rooting for him!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Unfortunately I won't be able to watch much of this tournament, but that was a really bad start for Tiger. I believe it was his worst opening round since three years ago. Should be interesting to see if he'll be able to rebound today.

Bo was extremely impressive yesterday, making some nice shots. The biggest question with this guy is, can he keep it up for the last three rounds.

I'll try my best to watch a bit, so I can comment more on the tournament.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Tiger is below the projected cut line right now.

Mickelson shot a 68 today and is currently one shot off the lead.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Looks like tiger will not make the cut. im sure people bought tickets to see him play this weekend and will be disappointed about that.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Wow, he's +7 thru 15 holes today, +9 total. Maybe he'll have a David Duval style collapse and never really compete again. That would be pretty funny.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Looks like Rory Mcilroy is going win the tournament. He just finished at 15 under and set a new course record today for shooting a 62.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rory is a stud and he's turning 21 tomorrow I believe. This will be a huge for his confidence, especially at his age. Tiger was definitely off his game, but I personally don't see a David Duval type of collapse.

On a related note, a Japanese player shot a 58 over the weekend, simply incredible in Japan.