• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Putting Robin Williams in Zelda?

dDave

V.I.P.
I didn't know until after he died that Robin Williams was a huge fan of Zelda since the very first game.

Blizzard has already stated intentions to memorialize the legendary actor in World of WarCraft (another game that Williams liked)

Fans Petition to Have Robin Williams Memorialized in Next Legend of Zelda Game - IGN

I think it would be really cool to put Robin Williams in the new Zelda game. Maybe just as a cameo somewhere in the game or as some kind of recurring theme (some people have the idea that he should be the face of the King of Hyrule).

Thoughts?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I didn't know he was a Zelda fan either until I saw that his daughter's name is Zelda Williams and he named her after Princess Zelda. I would definitely be in favor of him having a cameo in the next Zelda game.

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah. It wouldn't be that hard to add him into the game at some point I'm sure. I'd love to see him make some kind of appearance.

At the same time. They can't memorialize all of their famous fans in Zelda games in the future. It wouldn't be as special if this was done for a lot of famous people that are big fans.